Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Updates

The girls have all had their well child checks (as well as some other trips to the doctor's office). I feel as if Dr. Sandoval and I are very close friends. We see each other at least once a week (or at least it feels that way).

Here are the girls' stats.
Caroline is 48 inches tall (95%) and 42.4 lbs (75%)
Emily is 40 1/2 inches tall (95%) and 38 lbs (95%)
P-Cat is 27 1/2 inches tall (50%) and 19.5 lbs (65%)

Please pray for little P-Cat. We are taking her to an eye doctor to look at her clogged tear duct. She will probably have to have surgery to open it up. I am not looking forward to that.

Other than that, the girls are doing well and keeping me very busy.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Poor baby! Let us know about that so we can pray for her!

Design A-Peele said...

Oh poor P-Cat! I hate that for her. We will be praying. When are y'all coming back?