Friday, April 4, 2008

Ballet

Emily's dream is finally coming true. She has spent 2 years going to Caroline's ballet class and waiting while her sister went off to dance. This week Emily will be going into the class with Caroline. She is finally old enough to be a dancer and not just a spectator. She is sooooo excited. Class does not start until Monday, but she already has on her ballet shoes and leotard. I love the proud and expectant look on her face. I can tell that she can't wait to show her teacher, Miss Rosie how good she already is at ballet.

As excited as I am for Emily I do have some reservations. Caroline and Emily will be in the same class. That could be a good thing or a very bad thing. Caroline may feel the need to instruct Emily (since of course she knows what to do after taking for 2 years) and Emily may feel the need to loudly resist. Miss Rosie may be in for a very exciting class. I am praying for a fun experience for all.

3 comments:

Design A-Peele said...

Oh please take pictures and post them...I can help you post them. This will be too good to miss out on! Tell the girls I love them!!

Dani said...

Oh to be a fly on the wall!!! I love it!

Jenn said...

Oh how fun! Are they going to do the recital this year? I wish we were there to see them! Give them a hug for us.