Friday, March 28, 2008

Teeth and Such

I thought that I would give a few updates.
Perry Catherine is now 5 months old. I can't believe how fast the time is going. She is such a happy little girl. On Monday I noticed that she had 2 teeth buds poking through her lower gums. My little baby has teeth now! She is also starting rice cereal this week. Her face is hilarious when I put the cereal in her mouth. It does not seem like she likes it too much. Next week I'll put a little apple juice in it to sweeten it! P-Cat (her nickname from her sisters) has found her voice too! Now I have 3 very vocal girls. She likes to squeal a lot.

Emily is almost 3, but talks like she is about 10. She likes to explain everything that she is doing as she is doing it. Her favorite things to wear are dresses and "Princess Clothes". She is also our little dancer. One of my favorite things is to watch her dance when she doesn't think that I am looking.

Caroline is almost 5. Caroline is very in to drawing and painting right now. This morning I noticed that she was using crayons to draw a picture and then using watercolor paints to paint it. I have no artistic ability, so I am quite impressed. I am just hoping that she won't ask me to draw any more horses (mine look like mice with long legs). We are also reading the Little House on the Prairie books together. It has been really fun to share some of my favorite childhood stories with Caroline.

I am enjoying having 3 precious little girls. The days are very full, but I am learning and growing.

2 comments:

Christina said...

Hi Claire,

I love reading your blog and keeping up with you and your family this way. It sounds like the girls are all doing so well! Emily sounds like she has such a fun personality, just like her big sister! And Perry Catherine sounds adorable. I can't believe how fast these 5 months went!

We think of you guys often and we're so glad to hear that you're all doing well!

Christina

BTW, how did you do the slideshow on your sidebar? It's ADORABLE!! I love the pictures.

Dani said...

Love the new misic!